Baked Chicken Thighs with Roasted Vegetables
This recipe for baked chicken thighs is easy, tasty and appealing to the eyes. And it will make your house smell like a gourmet restaurant!
My kids love the chicken, potatoes and carrots. They will not touch onion or the tomatoes but it is easy enough to separate the veggies.
You can use chicken thighs with or without skin. My family and I love the crispy chicken skin (Yes, I know, not so healthy!)so I usually buy thighs with skin on.
You can also marinate the chicken in the olive oil mixture for several hours prior to baking. It will add a lot of flavour!
I hope that your family will enjoy this easy one dish dinner as much as mine does!
- 1 pound small red potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 3 Roma tomatoes, cut into wedges and seeds removed
- ½ lbs baby carrots
- 1 onion cut into wedges
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6-8 chicken thighs with skin on or off
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a bowl mix olive oil with garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place just over a half of the oil mixture in a large bowl and mix with the vegetables until well coated. Rub the remaining oil mixture onto the chicken.
- Place vegetables into one pan and chicken into the second pan.
- Bake together at 425° for 35 minutes or until chicken is done.
Please review this recipe!
Return from Baked Chicken Thighs back to Chicken Dinner Recipes