This is a very good cannelloni recipe made with beef and plenty of cheeses. I hope your family enjoys it.
This recipe serves at least 6 so you might just have enough for lunch the next day.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups of your favourite pasta sauce
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pkg. (14) cannelloni tubes
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook cannelloni according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine ground beef (uncooked), bread crumbs, eggs, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, herbs, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix it well.
- Stuff cooked cannelloni with the meat mixture, using a spoon.
- Lightly spray baking dish with oil. Pour half of the pasta sauce at the bottom. Arrange cannelloni on top of the sauce. Cover with the remaining sauce. Spread cottage cheese on top. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses combined. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for an hour. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes longer. Cut into squares and serve.
Serve with salad and garlic bread.
This recipe is featured in:
Week 1-5 Day Menu
Return from Cannelloni Recipe back to Pasta Recipes
Want to be notified of new menus?
Sign up for our update newsletter!
Wondering who's behind this website?
Read all about me!