Pork Tenderloin Recipe with Mushroom Sauce
This is my family's favourite pork tenderloin recipe for the stove.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrots
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin medallions
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 cup cream
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook carrots garlic and onion in oil for 5 minutes, stirring often. Add pork, and cook until lightly browned. Remove only pork, and keep warm.
- In the skillet, stir together flour, basil, parsley, pepper, and beef granules. Whisk in cream, stirring until thick. Stir in wine. Return pork to pan, add mushrooms and reduce heat to low, and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally or until cooked through.
I serve it with mashed potatoes and vegetables.
This recipe is featured in : Week 1-7 Day Menu and Week 2-5 Day Menu
Return from Pork Tenderloin Recipe back to Pork Recipes
Want to be notified of new menus?
Sign up for our update newsletter!
Wondering who's behind this website?
Read all about me!