Shrimp Pasta Recipes
Shrimp Pesto Florentine
If you're looking for shrimp pasta recipes, this one is easy and very tasty.
It belongs in my family's "favourite dish" hall of fame.
My daughter loves this dish so much that we simply call it: "Hailey's Pasta".
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb frozen shrimp, raw with tails removed
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 (4.5 ounce) package dry Garlic Alfredo sauce mix
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry penne pasta(or your favourite pasta)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to cooking times on the package.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic, sauté for 1 minute Add shrimp and spinach and sauté all together for 3 minutes or until shrimp is pink through.
- Meanwhile, prepare Alfredo sauce according to package directions. When finished, stir in 2 tablespoons pesto; set aside.
- Add shrimp and spinach mixture to pasta, and then stir in pesto/Alfredo sauce. Mix well and top with cheese.
I like to serve this dish with tossed or Caesar salad and fresh garlic bread.
This recipe is featured in:
Week 3-7 Day Menu
Week 2-5 Day Menu
Return from Shrimp Pasta Recipes back to Home Page